Monday, August 22, 2011

Homemade Carpet Freshener

I never thought about making my own carpet freshener until we moved back North. We have carpet almost through our whole house and although I vacuum everyday I still missed having the smelly stuff afterwards so I decided to make my own.

Ingredients Needed:

  • 2 Cups of Baking Soda
  • 10-15 drops of your favorite Essential Oil or spice.  ( I chose lavender essential oil for the calming smell along with the antibacterial properties)
  • 1 Pint sized Mason jar or container of your choice ( I chose the Mason jar because I can limit the amount that comes out with the size of holes I poked on top of the lid)




Add 2 cups of Baking Soda, and about 10-15 drops of lavender
oil to the Mason Jar. 

Take a knife and poke as many holes as you want on the lid. 

Your new Carpet Freshener.



If you use a different please comment and let me know. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More